Monday, June 4th
- Your first stop at kmConnect should be the registration table to pick up your conference materials to be in the know on all things kmConnect 2018! While you’re in the Foyer, visit our km Partner Expo and meet this year’s amazing partners.
- Welcome to kmConnect 2018 – we’re excited you’re here! To kick off the conference, join us for our Welcome Reception in the lower atrium for drinks, appetizers, and mingling with the km team and your fellow attendees.
Tuesday, June 5th8:00 am – 5:00 pm Registration & km Partner Expo Open
8:15 am – 8:30 am Opening Remarks
- Join us for an engaging and entertaining keynote presentation by Nancy Lyons of Clockwork. Nancy is a CEO, entrepreneur, and opinionated individual who loves to talk about work, work culture, and progressive ideas.
- The Geek Bar is your one stop shop to see the km platform in action – try our products, watch demos, and work in any area of the platform.
- Data Track: The Top Most Underutilized Features of Your UAD
- Digital Track: Beyond Subject Lines – Creating Compelling Emails That Get Noticed
- Sales Track: Hosting Killer Sales Calls That Deliver Big
- Data Track: The Power of Audience Data & The Future of Storytelling
- Digital Track: Deep Inside ECN Reporting: Find the Gems & Using Them to Succeed
- Sales Track: Habits of Super-Star Sales Executives
- Data Track: Make Money With Integrated Marketing Packages – How Audience Data, Social Media, and Yes, Even PRINT Can Work Together
- Digital Track: Ignite Engagement Using Key Marketing Automation Strategies
- Sales Track: A Sales Perspective on Your Unified Audience Database
- Data Track: Filling the Funnel – Stellar Lead Gen & Lead Nurturing Strategies
- Digital Track: Top Digital Trends in Media
- Sales Track: Writing Amazing Sales Emails: 10 Tips to Get an Open and Reply
- Data Track: Finding Power in Your Data with Audience Views
- Digital Track: 5 Ways to Improve Email Content with Design, Today
- Sales Track: Lead with Audience Data, Sales Strategies