Frequently Asked Questions
EXTENDED! Attention early birds! We have a discounted rate available for attendees that register between November 15th, 2017 – February 16th 2018. Our early bird discount is $595 – use discount code km200 at checkout to take advantage of early bird pricing.
Beginning February 17th, 2018 the standard registration fee of $795 will apply.
2. What does my conference registration include?
Your registration for kmConnect 2018 includes:
• 1.5 Days of Training
• Client Panel Session
• Breakout Sessions
• kmConnect 2018 Welcome Reception (Monday)
• km Client Appreciation Event (Tuesday)
• Breakfast and Breaks (Tuesday & Wednesday)
• Lunch (Tuesday)
• Access to the kmConnect Geek Bar and experts from Team km!
3. What is the suggested attire for kmConnect?
4. What are the kmAwards?
At the close of the conference kmAwards will be presented to the companies that best embody each of the following categories: Grow & Engage Your Audience, Collaborate with the Best Minds, and Think Differently.
5. What is the average temperature in Minneapolis in June?
In June, the temperature in Minneapolis ranges from a high of 84°F to a low of 62°F. For the latest weather conditions and forecasts, visit The Weather Channel website.
6. What is the closest airport to Minneapolis?
The closest international airport to Minneapolis is the Minneapolis/St. Paul Lindberg International Airport (MSP), which is 17 miles away from the kmConnect conference venue.
7. Who do I contact about Sponsorships or Exhibiting at kmConnect?
All current sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are listed on our Exhibitor/Sponsor page.
For customized sponsorship options, please contact km directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. What is the registration cancellation/transfer policy?
Cancellations will be accepted by email only. Please submit cancellations to: email@example.com
The following cancellation fee will apply: $50
Transfers: If you are unable to attend once you have registered, you may transfer your registration to another person from your company. To transfer your registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org